We are looking for a Real Estate agent with a little bit of experience, but someone that is still open to learning new ways!
Sometimes finding good team members is a bit challenging but with the right combination of agent and brokerage, we know we can explode their untapped potential.
- So let me ask you – Do you know someone who
- Loves to sell, but wants the support our team provides?
- Is seeking a small, high-touch office environment?
- Wants to grow their business to new levels while still keeping life balance?
- That defines the type of person we would love to work with!
We are looking to interview agents with the following qualities:
- Licensed and active in the business for at least 12 months.
- At least 3-4 transactions under their belt.
- Initiative to seek new business and cultivate their existing clients.
- Hungry to learn more techniques for building long-term relationship based clients.
- Operates well with support and in a team environment.
If this describes someone you know we would love to talk to them.
What we are not looking for is:
- An agent wanting to just hang their license for a minimal monthly expense.
- Someone that is not interested in training or not interested in working with others to catapult their business.
- Someone that is stuck in their ways.
- Part time agents.
If you know someone that may fit our description and that might be looking to make a switch, please have them fill out this quick questionnaire by clicking on the link below.
If you have any questions please call or email me.
Nicole Cell = 720-244-1514
Email = firstname.lastname@example.org